High quality filter which has high clarity and long life
It is a filter element which is made from thermal bonded ultrafine polypropylene fiber. It has excellent resistance to chemicals and capability of microfiltration, although it has longer filter life since filtration rate can be large because pressure loss is small with continuous density gradient for outer to inner.
As it is build to order system, we will make specific size of filter which customer request. Although it is the product 100% made in Japan from 100% Japanese polypropylene material, so customer can rely on the quality.
FEATURE OF FILTER
- It is the latest filter element which is made from
thermal bonded ultrafine polypropylene fiber.
- Excellent chemical resistance since material is 100% polypropylene,
and it is applicable to use for wide range of liquid filtration
because of the extraction from filter element is very few.
- Filtration flow rate is large with even low pressure
since resistance for water or air is small
because filter element has continuous density gradient.
- We can produce conventional size of cartridge and also the required
size of filter as customer requested in reasonable price.
- It is the product 100% made in Japan from 100% Japanese polypropylene
material, also made in Japan. so customer can rely on the quality.
- ■ Industrial water, rinse water,
- ■ Abrasion liquid, cutting fluid, paint
- ■ Acid, alkaline solution
- ■ Water of bath tub or swimming pool
- ■ Chemicals
- ■ Food stuffs
- ■ Plating liquid
- ■ Others
- ■ Inner diameter：
- ■ Outer diameter：
- ■ Thickness：
- ■ Length：125mm～1,500mm
- ■ Filtration clarity：1,5,10μm (nominal)
- ※Please consult inner, outer diameter
FLOW RATE CHARACTERISTIC DIAGRAM
RESISTANCE TO CHEMICALS
|■ 10％ hydrochloric acid.||●|
|■ 10% nitric acid.||●|
|■ 10% sulfuric acid||●|
|■ 10% sodium hydroxide||●|
|■ 10% sodium carbonate (Na2CO3)||●|
|■ 1% sodium hypochlorite||▲|
|■ 100% ethyl alcohol||●|
|■ copper sulfate plating liquid||●|
|■ 100% Olive oil||●|
|■ soybean oil||●|
※Chemical resistance could be influenced depends on liquid temperature, filtration pressure and filtration time. We recommend to executed the test of chemical resistance before actual use.